… for interns
- 2016-09-18: Visualisation of differences in models. Can you help us standardise our visualisation of model changes? — Get in touch with us!
- 2016-09-18: Identify changes in simulation descriptions associated with computational models. Are you able to detect changes and predict their impact?
- 2016-09-18: Compare models stored in different databases. Study the evolution of models available from different platforms.
- Visualisation of hierarchical contents. Visualise hierarchical contents (such as XML trees).
We constantly seek motivated students to extend our team! If you are particularly interested in one of our projects, even if you do not see a post here, please contact us.
Previous job offers (closed now)
- 2016: Interactive visualisation of statistical data about computational biology models. We would like to have a website which renders graphs dynamically and allows for a sophisticated interaction with the results. (prototype)
- 2015: scientific programmer for the BMBF-funded e:Bio project SBGN-ED+ (job post)
- 2015: 3 year full-time position (TVL-E13) in our group (job post)
Previous projects (closed now):
- Projektstudium 2015 (with Prof. Sandkuhl, Business Informatics) — April-September 2015.
- Projektstudium 2014 (in cooperation with Prof. Sandkuhl, Business Informatics) — April-September 2014.