Models evolve over time.
Our tools and methods support researchers in understanding the history and evolution of models.
- releases of BioModels
- openly available exposures from CellML Model Repository
- BiVeS — methods and library for difference detection in model versions
- BudHat — Web frontend to showcase the use of BiVeS
- COMODI — Ontology to characterise differences in models (check out the PeerJ preprint)
- MOST — Statistics on model changes in open repositories (check our webpage at most.sems.uni-rostock.de)